1. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION, based in Drumul Bacriului Street no. 44C Red Village, Chiajna Commune, Ilfov CP: 077040, as data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website www.mias-children.ro (hereinafter referred to as “Site”).
2. The categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the Site, MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section , to the extent that you contact us in this way.
3. Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION processes your personal data as follows:
- to resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Theme: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION to ensure the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the visitors of the Site, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
4. Duration for which we process your data
As a principle, the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION will process your personal data as much as necessary to achieve the aforementioned processing purposes.
5. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION in carrying out the activity through the Site (for example, courier companies, providers or services) to the central / local public authorities, in the following example cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Website and the services performed through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
6. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION can be transferred outside Romania, but only to states in the European Union.
7. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided by the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is performed, the recipients or the categories of recipients of the data, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delay, by the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- the right to delete the data, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- these are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if the personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union law or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION may anonymize these data (lacking such personal character) and continue processing under these conditions for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed the processing (other than the direct marketing ones), for the period of time in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject;
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION to another data operator, insofar as the conditions stipulated by law are fulfilled;
- the right to the opposition – regarding the processing activities can be exercised by sending a request according to the ones indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is located, that the data aimed at it will be processed based on the legitimate interest of the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION or on the basis of the public interest, unless the MIA’S CHILDREN ROMANIA ASSOCIATION can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify processing and prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data aimed at it are processed for direct marketing purposes;
- the right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects that concern the person concerned or similarly affect it in -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, if you consider it necessary.
For any further questions regarding how the personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at the email address: email@example.com.