Choose to redirect 3.5% of the 2020 income tax to Mia’s Children and help grow in a healthy environment and dream of a better future
Mia’s Children is running a 3.5% redirect campaign for income tax (corresponding to fiscal year 2019) to raise funds needed for the 40 children at Mia’s Children center.
Rejected by family and community due to painful life contexts or discriminatory conceptions, these children need education and a protective environment to provide them with a secure future.
The 40 direct beneficiaries of the program are children and young people from 1 year to the completion of a form of education that allows them to obtain a recognized diploma in the EU. There are children and young people in social and human risk situations, Roma children discriminated by the nature of the social status of society, to which are added their disadvantaged families.
Each child and young person included in the program enjoys equal rights, established as a result of social investigation and identification of their real needs with the help of an authorized social worker and, where necessary, with the help of a lawyer.
Children included in Mia’s Children social center, Str. The road to Bacriului no. 44C, Roşu village, Chiajna commune, benefit from all the programs of the Association.
IN THE NAMES OF ALL CHILDREN’S CHILDREN WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS AID THAT WILL GIVE THE POWER TO HOPE FOR A SAFE FUTURE, THANK YOU!
HOW DO YOU REDUCE 3.5% OF INCOME TAX? IN TWO EASY STEPS!
If in 2019 you had income only from salaries DOWNLOAD FORM 230 print it at the printer in two copies and fill it out.
Note: Mia’s Children Association is an NGO accredited by the National Agency for Payments and Social Inspection and through GEO 25/2018 it is entitled to have access to 3.5% of the income tax directed by individuals.
Send a copy of the form to the Financial Administration of which you appear until March 15, 2020: the form can be submitted directly or sent by registered letter (acknowledgment of receipt). Keeps the other copy.
1. This amount is not a private sponsorship or donation and does not cost you anything. If you do not redirect these 3.5%, the money remains to the state.
2. The addresses of the respective Administrations can be verified on the ANAF website.
3. If you want to help these kids even more, you have the power to do it! You can collect forms from service colleagues, friends, family, etc. and let us know. Our volunteers will come to your office and take the forms, and then we will send them to the related financial administrations. You can contact us at the phone number 0726772282 or write to us at the email address email@example.com.
4. Individual amounts are not large, but accumulated can mean a lot for raising and supporting these children who need help.
5. The deadline for submitting forms is March 15, 2020.
By filling out the 3.5% income tax return form for Mia’s Children, each of us can be one of those people who helps support the present and save the future of these children.